Dr. Robison specializes in lower force adjusting techniques. The more you can relax, the more effective the adjustment is. The technique used may vary depending on what works best for you.
Some of the techniques:
- Drop table (a type of adjusting table that moves slightly under the patient to aid the adjustment)
- Activator and Arthrostim (low-force adjusting instruments)
- Diversified (standard manual adjusting)
- Applied Kinesiology http://www.icakusa.com (uses muscle testing to aid in diagnosing and correcting dysfunction)
- Neuro Emotional Technique http://www.netmindbody.com (NET helps resolve chronic stressors affecting your body)
- Jaffe-Mellor Technique http://www.jmttechnique.com (JMT helps the systems of the body function optimally and can help with osteoarthritis pain)