We treat a variety of conditions:
- tension and migraine headaches
- neck pain
- shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand issues
- back pain
- hip, knee, ankle and foot issues
- muscle pain
- numbness and tingling
- digestive issues
- chronic stress related issues
Many physical and physiological symptoms are caused by a combination of improper joint motion, nerve irritation, and muscle dysfunction.
Adjusting to restore proper joint motion and restoring proper muscle function can decrease irritation with reduction and elimination of many issues.
Dr. Robison specializes in lower force adjusting techniques. The more you can relax, the more effective the adjustment is. The technique used may vary depending on what works best for you.
Some of the techniques:
- Drop table (a type of adjusting table that moves slightly under the patient to aid the adjustment)
- Activator and Arthrostim (low-force adjusting instruments)
- Diversified (standard manual adjusting)
- Applied Kinesiology http://www.icakusa.com (uses muscle testing to aid in diagnosing and correcting dysfunction)
- Neuro Emotional Technique http://www.netmindbody.com (NET helps resolve chronic stressors affecting your body)
- Jaffe-Mellor Technique http://www.jmttechnique.com (JMT helps the systems of the body function optimally and can help with osteoarthritis pain)
- Massage (see massage heading)
- nutritional supplements from Biotics, Nordic Naturals, Pure; homeopathic remedies from NET, Professional Complementary Health Products, T-Relief; foot orthotics from Foot Levelers and Superfeet; pillows, Biofreeze, Sombra, Savex lip balm, Detox Tea, as well as other products.
Our goal is to use the right combination to help you achieve better health. We want to help you be the best you can be!